Last Modified: June 20, 2020
2 Who We Are
[2.1] IB4SME is a brand of International Business Consulting Natasa Kobal. Our address is Ul. Tarnobrzeska 44, 71-034 Szczecin, Poland. The company is registered in Poland with NIP: 8522661851 and REGON: 385460329. The owner of the company is dr. Natasa Kobal. You can contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone on +48 601 806 240.
[2.2] In line with the GDPR Law, we are not required to have a Data Protection Officer. Therefore, any enquiries about our use of your Personal Information should be addressed to the contact details provided above.
3 What Information We Collect
[3.1] You are free to visit our Website without providing any Personal Information. However, when you fill out and submit any of our contact or enquiry forms, or subscribe to our services, we request that you provide certain Personal Information, while we also collect Navigational Information.
[3.3] From time to time, we may receive Personal Information about you from third party sources, including partners with which we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities.
[3.4] Personal Information also includes Navigational Information, Log Files and Payment Information, where such information can directly or indirectly identify you as an individual.
Navigational Information and Log Files
[3.5] Navigational Information refers to information about:
- Your computer, tablet or smartphone hardware and software, such as your operating system, IP address, browser type, domain names, internet service provider (ISP), files viewed on our website, access times, referring website addresses, and other similar data.
- Your visits to the Website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit, pages viewed, and other similar data.
[3.6] When you view content provided by us, we automatically collect the Navigational Information listed above. This information is used by IB4SME to provide general statistics regarding the use of our Website. For these purposes, we do link this data to your Personal Information.
[3.7] Payment Information includes information we collect and process from you when you purchase our webinars, courses, programmes, and other services or products, such as billing information. Apart from these data, we do not collect other sensitive information from you, such as your credit card number, financial account information, social security numbers, passport numbers, or other personal identifiers and information.
Information About Children
[3.8] This Website is not intended for and does not target children under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect Personal Information about children under the age of 16. If you believe that we have collected Personal Information about a child under the age of 16, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we may delete this information.
4 How We Use the Information We Collect
[4.2] We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
- Respond to your enquiry and provide you with any requested information about our business, services and products;
- Contact you after your enquiry to follow up on your interest in our services and products to ensure we have answered to your enquiry to your satisfaction;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the Website;
- Send information or content to you for which you subscribed to, purchased, or which we think may be of interest to you by email or other means, and send you marketing communications related to our business, services, and products;
- Promote the use of our services, products, and content to you, and share promotional and information content with you in accordance with your communication preferences;
- Contact you about payments, account management, and other administrative matters;
- Investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse; and
- Meet legal requirements.
[4.4] Occasionally, we may contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, we do not transfer your Personal Information to the third party.
Personal Information Processing from EEA Visitors
[4.5] If you are a visitor located in the European Economic Area (EEA), International Business Consulting Natasa Kobal is the data controller of your Personal Information, and you can contact us at email@example.com.
[4.6] Our legal basis for collecting and using your Personal Information will depend on the information concerned and the purpose and context, in which we collect it. However, we will normally collect Personal Information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the Personal Information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interest and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedom. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect Personal Information from you.
Use of Navigational Information
[4.7] We use Navigational Information to operate and improve our Website, and to provide you with a better user experience. We may also use Navigational Information alone or in combination with your Personal Information to provide you with personalised information about IB4SME, our content, services, and products. You may disable the collection and use of your location data through the settings present in your browser, operating system, or device.
Customer Testimonials and Comments
[4.8] When you submit a comment, review or testimonial about us and our services, we record your name, email address and your IP address. We use this information to provide verified independent reviews and feedback about our services and products to potential customers. We post customer comments, reviews and testimonials on our Website, landing pages, social media, emails and promotional material, which contain only the customer’s name and comment, review or testimonial content.
[4.9] Occasionally, we share success stories, case studies and more detailed testimonials from our Customers. In these cases, we might share more information about the customer and their business, but we obtain each customer's consent via email prior to posting such content.
Use of Payment Information
Security of Personal Information
[4.11] We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help us protect your Personal Information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. We secure the Personal Information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure.
Social Media Features
Retention of Personal Information
[4.14] How long we keep the information we collect about you depends on the type of information and its purpose. We retain Personal Information that you provide us with, when we have an ongoing legitimate business requirement to do so. When we have no ongoing legitimate business requirement to process your Personal Information, we securely delete it, anonymise it or, if this is not possible, securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible. We delete this information at an earlier date, if you request us to do so.
[4.15] If you have elected to receive marketing communications from us, through our Sign Up form, we retain the information about your marketing preferences for a reasonable period of time from the date you last opened an email from us, contacted us, or expressed interest in our content, services, or products through other means.
5 Your Personal Data Rights
Reviewing, Changing, and Removing Your Personal Information
[5.1] In line with the GDPR Law, you have the following data protection rights:
- You can request access or request us to correct, update, or delete your Personal Information.
- You can ask us to stop or restrict processing of your Personal Information, or request portability of your Personal Information.
- If we have asked for your consent to collected and process your Personal Information, you can withdraw your consent at any time. However, withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information.
[5.2] To exercise any of the above listed rights and submit a request regarding your Personal Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request to change, correct, update, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
To Unsubscribe from Our Communications
[5.3] You may unsubscribe at any time from our marketing communications by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link located in the footer of our emails, updating your communication preferences, or by emailing us at email@example.com. However, customers cannot opt out from receiving transactional emails related to their purchases.
6 Contact for Privacy Related Enquiries